Complete customer service, from the very first time you visit a Lakeside Builders model home to closing on your new home and beyond. Every potential customer that enters a Lakeside Builders model is greeted by a sales representative that has been trained to be knowledgeable about the homes, the development and the community. That same sales professional will guide you through the preliminary designs, through all the selections and right up until closing when you take possession of your new home. If during the building process you have any questions your sales associate is readily available to answer them for you. Your sales professional will assist you in getting your building contract signed, help you attain any necessary financing and with the sale of your existing home.
You and your family have just decided upon the ideal lot and the perfect home plan to meet all your families’s needs for years to come. So what happens now?
- Your sales associate will assist you in getting your building contract and specifications signed.
- Your plan if necessary will be sent out to get a set of final drawings. They would include to scale drawings of the floor plans and elevations.
- If needed your sales associate will have your existing home listed. Our sales associates are licensed real estate agents and quite capable of selling your home.
- When the final drawings are available we will sit down with you and review the construction process and what materials will be used in the construction of your new home.
- Once we have your approval on the plans, specifications and all the construction documents have been signed, it is time to sit down with your sales associate and begin to make the color selections for your new home.
- At this point we have scheduled the excavation of your foundation and started to construct your new home.